Here’s a calculator for Cambridge A2 Key (KET), created by KSE Academy®.
Instructions to use the A2 Calculator
- Type in your email if you want to receive your results. Your email will not be stored and will not be used for any purpose other than send you the results. 🙂
- Select the parts of the A2 Key (KET) you want to calculate the score for: Reading, Writing, Listening and/or Speaking.
- Input the number of correct items for each exercise.
- Check out your percentages at the end of each section (part). If you complete the score fields for every skill, you will obtain a global average mark.
- To find out your score on the Cambridge English Scale, use the last section. Type in your percentage (E.g. 72) and you will automatically see your score (E.g. 122) and your grade (Grade C Pass).
How do you calculate the score for A2 Key (KET)
- Add up the points for each part separately.
- Work out the percentage obtained in each part. Like this: (points/no. of ítems) x 100
- Calculate the average score of the 4 percentages.
- Convert the percentage into a score from the Cambridge English Scale.
If you’re interested in finding out more, you can read this article: How to calculate your score for Cambridge Exams
Minimum score to pass the A2 Key (KET)
The minimum score to pass Cambridge A2 Key (KET) is 120 points (70%).
|44% - 69%||100 - 119||Level A1 (Fail)||A1|
|70% - 84%||120 - 132||Grade C||A2|
|85% - 89%||133 - 139||Grade B||A2|
|90% - 100%||140 - 150||Grade A||B1|
Have you spotted any mistakes? Have you got any questions?
Let me know in a comment! 👇🏻